Coffee Making Guide
- Firstly, choose the correct size jug for the order.
- Pour the milk to the bottom of the jugs spout.
- Hold with the steam wand just under the surface of the milk.
- Keep in the middle for a very short time.
- Hold the bottom of the jug to judge the temperature.
- When warm (about 40C) move the wand to the side of the jug, down a bit and swirl.
- Stop when hot (about 60/65C).
- Tap the jug and keep swirling around until poured - you will see the texture change to shiny and creamy.
- Wipe and purge the steam wand.
- Textured milk should be fluid and creamy, able to coat a spoon.
- Pour into the centre of the espresso, then flick to the side at the end.
- Or wiggle in and make a line over the top for some simple latte art.